Valid Names Results
Ferris 1941 (Diaspididae
Type species: Targionia quohogiformis Merrill
by original designation
accepted valid name
- General Remarks: Definition and characters by Ferris (1941d).
- Systematics: Ferris (1941d) assigned three species to this genus, but was doubtful whether they are congeneric. There is a faint relationship to Morganella, but in the latter the intersegmental scleroses between median and second lobes are greatly reduced.
- NormarMoKr2014: pp.45 () [Modifications to Ferris's 1942 key to the genera of North American Diaspdidae.]
- ColonFMe1998: pp.28-32 (female) [Genera of Puerto Rico]
- Ferris1942: pp.26 (female) [North America]
- Ferris1942: pp.39 (female) [species North America]
ABOUT | KEYS | CONTACT | LOGIN | FLAT CAT | CLASSIFICATION