Valid Names ResultsThysanococcus squamulatus Stickney, 1934 (Halimococcidae: Thysanococcus)
- Thysanococcus squamulatus Stickney 1934: 135-139. Type data: CHINA: Guangdong, on Calamus tetradactylus and from Hong Kong on undetermined host, by Compere. Syntypes, female, Type depository: Washington: United States National Entomological Collection, U.S. National Museum of Natural History, District of Columbia, USA; accepted valid name Notes: USNM has one slide marked "holotype," four marked "paratype" and seventeen marked "type." Stickney did not make any mention of a holotype in his original description so all material must be considered syntypes. Illustr.
Families: 1 | Genera: 2
- Stickn1934: pp.119, 120 ( ) [Key to species of Thysanococcus]
- General Remarks: Detailed description and illustration of egg and first and second instar and adult female by Stickney (1934).
- Borchs1966: catalog, distribution, taxonomy, 27
- Hua2000: distribution, host, 140
- MartinLa2011: catalog, distribution, host, 45
- Stickn1934: description, distribution, host, illustration, taxonomy, 119, 120, 135-139
- Takagi1981: taxonomy, 11
- Tang2001: taxonomy, 3
- Tao1999: distribution, host, 48
- Yang1982: taxonomy, 120