Valid Names ResultsAllomyrmococcus acariformis Takahashi 1941 (Pseudococcidae: Allomyrmococcus)
- Allomyrmococcus acariformis Takahashi 1941a: 201. Type data: THAILAND: Mt. Sutep, near Chiengrai, on Leguminosae, associated with an ant Dolichoderus sp. [= Hypoclinea sp.]. Holotype, female, Type depository: Taichung: Entomology Collection, Taiwan Agricultural Research Institute, Wu-feng, Taichung, Taiwan . accepted valid name
Families: 6 | Genera: 6
Families: 1 | Genera: 1
- Dolichoderus | ChenWoWu2012
- General Remarks: Description and illustration of adult female by Williams (1978DJ), Tang (1992) and by Williams (2004a). Description and illustration of the female second-instar nymph and female third-instar nymph by Williams (1978DJ).
- Biology: Reyne (1954a) observed the association and transport of this mealybug by its attending ants, Dolichoderus sp. In all records by Williams (2002b) this species was attended by the ant Dolichoderus feae.
- BenDov1994: 30
- ChenWoWu2012: distribution, host, taxonomy, 299
- Takaha1941a: description, distribution, host, illustration, taxonomy, 201-204
- Tang1992: description, distribution, host, taxonomy, 79-80
- Willia1978DJ: description, distribution, host, illustration, taxonomy, 15-20
- Willia2002b: description, distribution, host, taxonomy, 121
- Willia2004a: description, distribution, host, illustration, taxonomy, 49-51