Valid Names ResultsPuto huangshanensis Wu, 2001 (Putoidae: Puto)
- Puto huangshanensis Wu 2001a: 333-335. Type data: CHINA: Anhui, Huangshan, on Quercus sp.; collected Wu, S.A., 13 May 1999. Two female paratype were collected on unidentified grass, with same locality and date.. Holotype, female, Type depository: Beijing: Forestry University, Beijing, China; accepted valid name
Families: 2 | Genera: 2
- Anhui (=Anhwei) | Wu2001a
- DanzigGa2014: pp.141-142 ( Adult (F) ) [Key to species of Puto]
- Systematics: Puto huangshanensis is similar to but differs in the presence of few 5-locular pores on anterior abcominal sternites and more numberous tubular ducts in frontal group. (Danzig & Gavrilov-Zimin, 2014)
- General Remarks: Description and illustration of adult female and adult male by Wu (2001a).