Valid Names ResultsKwazulaclerda loranthi Hodgson & Millar, 2002 (Aclerdidae: Kwazulaclerda)
- Kwazulaclerda loranthi Hodgson & Millar 2002: 506. Type data: SOUTH AFRICA: Kawazulu-Natal, Hlhluwe, on Loranthus dregei; collected H.P. Insley, August 1970.. Holotype, female, by monotypy and original designation Type depository: Pretoria: South African National Collection of Insects, South Africa; accepted valid name Illustr.
Families: 1 | Genera: 1
- Erianthemum dregei | HodgsoMi2002IMa | (= Loranthus dregei)
- South Africa | HodgsoMi2002IMa
- Systematics: The adult female is immediately separable from other Rhodesaclerda species by the presence of the large brachial plates and absence of pocket-like pouches. However, it shares with R. halli the long anal-ring setae, which appear to be flattened and protrude through the outer anal cone orifice. (Hodgson & Millar, 2002a)
- General Remarks: Description and illustration of adult female, adult male, pupa, first-instar nymph, second-instar female nymph, second-instar male nymph by Hodgson & Millar (2002a).