Valid Names ResultsHemiberlesia ruebsaameni (Cockerell) 1902 (Diaspididae: Hemiberlesia)
- Cryptophyllaspis rubsaameni Cockerell 1902a: 26. Type data: PAPUA NEW GUINEA: Bismarck Archipelago, on leaves of Codiaeum sp.; received from Mr. E.H. Rubsaamen.. Syntypes, female, Type depository: Washington: United States National Entomological Collection, U.S. National Museum of Natural History, District of Columbia, USA . accepted valid name
- Cryptophyllaspis ruebsaameni (Cockerell); Borchsenius 1966: 273. emendation that is justified
- Abgrallaspis ruebsaameni (Cockerell); Williams & Watson 1988: 17. change of combination
- Hemiberlesia ruebsaameni (Cockerell); Normark, Morse, Krewinski & Okusu 2014: 44. change of combination
Families: 1 | Genera: 1
- Codiaeum | WilliaWa1988
- Papua New Guinea | Cocker1902a
- Biology: Causing small sub cylindrical galls (Cockerell, 1902a).
- Systematics: Williams & Watson (1988) indicated that a few original specimens were available for study, but they were in poor condition. The species seems to be a member of Abgrallaspis or a genus close to it (Williams & Watson, 1988).
- Structure: Cockerell (1902a) noted that this species was found in small galls, cylindrical, about 2 mm long; thickly clustered on leaves of Codiaeum.
- BenDovGe2003: 35
- Borchs1966: 273
- Cocker1902a: description, distribution, host, taxonomy, 26
- Cocker1902c: description, distribution, host, taxonomy, 75
- Fernal1903b: 282
- Larew1990: ecology, life history, structure, 293-300
- MacGil1921: description, distribution, host, taxonomy, 428
- PellizPo2017: taxonomy, 101
- Rubsaa1907: description, distribution, host, taxonomy, 9
- Willia1985a: taxonomy, 238
- WilliaWa1988: distribution, host, taxonomy, 17