Valid Names ResultsVryburgia succulentarum Williams, 1985 (Pseudococcidae: Vryburgia)
- Vryburgia succulentarum Williams 1985: 388. Type data: AUSTRALIA: Tasmania, Ulverstone, on Sedum sp.. Holotype, female, Type depository: Canberra: Australian National Insect Collection, CSIRO Entomology, Australia; accepted valid name Illustr.
Families: 3 | Genera: 4
- Willia1985: pp.387 ( Adult (F) ) [Australia]
- Systematics: This species can be separated easily from V. amaryllidis (Bouché) in having wide oral ducts instead of rows of oral rim ducts on the dorsum.
- Economic Importance: According to D. J.Williams (pers. comm.) this species could have been introduced in Iran via plant trade from African or other southern countries. (Moghaddam, 2015)
- General Remarks: Good description and illustration of the adult female given by Williams (1985).