Valid Names ResultsSubcorticoccus murrindindi Gullan, 1999 (Eriococcidae: Subcorticoccus)
- Subcorticoccus murrindindi Gullan 1999: 246. Type data: AUSTRALIA: Victoria, 10.5 km NE of Toolangi, near Murrindindi River, off Murrindindi Road, Eucalyptus regnans, 31/10/1978, by P.J. Gullan & A. Smith. Holotype, female, by original designation Type depository: Canberra: Australian National Insect Collection, CSIRO Entomology, Australia; accepted valid name Notes: Paratypes in ANIC, BPBM and BMNH. Illustr.
Families: 1 | Genera: 1
- Eucalyptus regnans | Gullan1999
- Victoria | Gullan1999
- Gullan1999: pp.242 ( Adult (F) ) [Key to adult females of Subcorticoccus]
- Systematics: Subcorticoccus murrindindi can be told from other species of Subcorticoccus by the following features: antennae usually 7 (rarely 6) segmented, legs of typical form but reduced in size, quinquelocular pores densely scattered around margins of entire body (Gullan, 1999).
- General Remarks: Detailed description and illustration by Gullan (1999).