Valid Names ResultsSubcorticoccus beardsleyi Gullan, 1999 (Eriococcidae: Subcorticoccus)
- Subcorticoccus beardsleyi Gullan 1999: 243-246. Type data: AUSTRALIA: Victoria, near Heathcote, 15/03/1972, on Eucalyptus macrorhyncha, under twig bark, by J.W. Beardsley. Holotype, female, by original designation Type depository: Canberra: Australian National Insect Collection, CSIRO Entomology, Australia; accepted valid name Notes: Paratypes in ANIC, BPBM and NMVA. Illustr.
Families: 1 | Genera: 1
- Eucalyptus macrorhyncha | Gullan1999
- Victoria | Gullan1999
- Gullan1999: pp.243 ( Adult (F) ) [Key to adult females of Subcorticoccus]
- Systematics: Adult female can be told from others of this genus by the absence of quinquelocular pores from margins of abdomen but their presence in sparse bands ventrally on last 4 abdominal segments only (Gullan, 1999).
- General Remarks: Detailed description and illustration of adult female and first-instar nymph by Gullan (1999).