Valid Names Results
Type data: PERU: Cuzco, Chanapata Stream, under a rock. Holotype, female,
Davis: The Bohart Museum of Entomology, University of California, California, USA;
accepted valid name
- WilliaGr1992: pp.469
[Central and South America]
- Biology: This species has been collected on a few ocassions from under stone, but has never been found on its host plant.
- General Remarks: Good description and illustration of the adult female given by McKenzie (1962), Salazar (1972) and by Williams & Granara de Willink (1992).
- BenDov1994: catalog, 432
- Gavril2018: reproduction, 226
- McKenz1962: description, distribution, host, illustration, taxonomy, 668-671
- Salaza1972: description, distribution, host, illustration, taxonomy, 290-291
- WilliaGr1992: description, distribution, host, illustration, taxonomy, 489-490