Valid Names ResultsPinnaspis indivisa Ferris, 1950 (Diaspididae: Pinnaspis)
- Pinnaspis indivisa Ferris 1950a: 76-77. Type data: CHINA: Yunnan, Kunming, An-lin-wen-chian, on Cornus sp., 01/05/1949, by G.F. Ferris. Holotype, female, Type depository: Davis: The Bohart Museum of Entomology, University of California, California, USA . accepted valid name Illustr.
Families: 1 | Genera: 1
- Cornus | Ferris1950a
- Yunnan | Ferris1950a
- Chen1983: pp.17 ( Adult (F) ) [Key to species of Pinnaspis]
- Chou1982: pp.91 ( Adult (F) ) [Key to Chinese species of Pinnaspis]
- General Remarks: Detailed description and illustration by Ferris (1950a).
- Systematics: Pinnaspis indivisa most closely resembles P. uniloba, but a key character for their separation is the complete absence of the 2nd lobes in P. uniloba (Ferris, 1950a).
- Structure: Female scale about 1.50 mm long, flat, very light brown, elongate, broadening posteriorly, its form varying with its position on host. Adult female about 1.10 mm long, somewhat turbinate, with the lateral margins of the metathorax and first 3 abdominal segments quite strongly lobed. Median pygidial lobes apparently completely fused, quite small, apically rounded and with 3 slight lateral notches (Ferris, 1950a).
- Ali1969a: distribution, host, 64
- Borchs1966: catalog, distribution, host, taxonomy, 113
- Chen1983: distribution, taxonomy, 17, 99
- Chou1982: description, distribution, host, taxonomy, 91, 99-100
- Chou1986: illustration, 502
- Ferris1950a: description, distribution, host, illustration, taxonomy, 76, 93
- Hua2000: distribution, host, 158
- Takaha1952a: taxonomy, 12
- Tao1999: distribution, host, 109
- Yang1982: taxonomy, 232