Valid Names ResultsPinnaspis fonsecai Arruda, 1972 (Diaspididae: Pinnaspis)
- Pinnaspis fonsecai Arruda 1972: 3-17. Type data: BRAZIL: Pernambuco, on Cordyline dracaenoides, by G.P. Arruda. Syntypes, female, Type depository: Sapporo: Entomological Institute, Faculty of Agriculture, Hokkaido University, Japan . accepted valid name Illustr.
Families: 1 | Genera: 1
- Cordyline congesta | Arruda1972
- Pernambuco | Arruda1972
- General Remarks: Detailed description and illustration by Arruda (1972).
- Systematics: Pinnaspis fonsecai is near P. buxi, but can be told by the form of the tubercular antennae, the form of the abdomen, the number and placement of the perivulvar pores and the pygidial lobes (Arrudo, 1972).
- Structure: Adult female scale elongate, exuviae apical. clear brown. 2.2 mm long and 1.0 mm at widest part (Arrudo, 1972).