Valid Names ResultsPhenacoccus sisymbriifolium Granara de Willink, 2007 (Pseudococcidae: Phenacoccus)
- Phenacoccus sisymbriifolium Granara de Willink 2007: 101. Type data: URUGUAY: Montevideo, on Solanum sisymbriifolium; collected A. Silveira, i.1943.. Holotype, female, Type depository: Tucuman: Fundacion e Instituto Miguel Lillo, Universidade Nactional de Tucuman, Argentina; accepted valid name
Families: 2 | Genera: 5
- PachecKaBa2020: pp.504-505 ( Adult (F) ) [Pseudococcidae in Uruguay]
- GranarSz2007: pp.41-43 ( Adult (F) ) [Phencoccus species of South America]
- Structure: The adult female has 18 pairs of cerarii; marginal dorsal tubular ducts with wide oral collar; usually with one or more dorsal multilocular pores on the margin of the abdomen; ventral multilocular pores up to the margin and up to the fourth segment of the abdomen; the tubular ducts with wide oral collar are numerous, there are other oral collar tubular ducts with a thin collar; quinquelocular pores are present on the head, thorax, and anterior abdomen, but are absent from the posterior abdominal segments; quinquelocular pores are numerous, with approximately 32 anterior of the mouthparts; hind tibiae with a few small translucent pores; antennae with nine segments; circulus variable from totally absent, to a small circle, to laterally produce in an ox yoke shape, or two small circles. (Granara de Willink and Szumik, 2007)
- General Remarks: Description and illustration of adult female by Granara de Willink & Szumik (2007).