Valid Names ResultsNovmammilla jinzhaiensis (Wu, 2011) (Aclerdidae: Novmammilla)
- Mammilla jinzhaiensis Wu 2011: 241-244. Type data: CHINA: Anhui Province, Jinzhai Co., 8/18/2005, by S.J. Wu. Unknown type status, nymphal stages, Type depository: Maanshan: Scientific Committee of Maanshan, Anhui Province, China; accepted valid name Illustr.
- Novmammilla jinzhaiensis (Wu, 2011); Jian & Xing 2022: 149. change of combination Notes: Jian & Xing determined proposed a replacement name for Mammilla, which Takagi determined was the junior homonym of Mammilla Schumacher, 1817, thereby creating the combination Novmammilla jinzhaiensis.
- Anhui (=Anhwei) | Wu2011
- Systematics: Takagi, 2014, determined that the figure in the description by Wu, 2011 was apparently an aclerdid nymph, probably of the male. He stated that Mammilla Wu, 2011 should be synonymous with Aclerda Signoret, 1874, or Nipponaclerda McConnell, 1984, family Aclerdidae; it is homonymous with the gastropod genus Mammilla Schumacher, 1817.
- Structure: Females elongate 1.6-2.0 mm long, 0.6-0.7 mm wide. White in color, one exuviae apical, elliptical, pale yellow-brown. Body of the adult female elongate, pale yellow, about 1.3-1.8 mm long, 0.4-0.5 mm wide, the apex of head somewhat sclerotized; margin and submargin of pygidium heavily sclerotized with radialized carinae mammary-like spine present along body margin. Dorsal surface: The dorsal ducts of one type, two-barred, arranged in rows in abdominal segments, irregular in the cephalo-thoracic region. Simple pores and minute setae sparse. Ventral surface: Antennae tubercular, with two long setaes and one short seta. Ventral ducts of two types: small ducts and minute ducts. Small ducts distributed in submargin, microducts numerous, forming 4 groups around anterior and posterior spiracular, and with irregular distribution on venter. Anterion and posterior the spiracular of near with quinquelocular pores 4-5, the dens of spiracular with quinquelocular pores 10-12. Apex of abdomen: The pygidial end subcircular, with a marked "V"-like notch, each side of the notch with 1 pointed spine, 2 spines with round apex. Anal ring little and circular. With 2 minute setae located on the dorsum of the notch centered. Vulva on the ventral surface of notch, without perivulvar pores.
- General Remarks: Detailed description in Wu, 2011.