Valid Names ResultsNesopedronia acanthocauda (Beardsley, 1957) (Pseudococcidae: Nesopedronia)
- Pedronia acanthocauda Beardsley 1957a: 230. Type data: HAWAII: Oahu, Mt. Konahuanui, on Dicranopteris owhyhensis. Holotype, female, Type depository: Honolulu: Bernice P. Bishop Museum, Department of Entomology Collection, Hawaii, USA; accepted valid name Illustr.
- Nesopedronia acanthocauda (Beardsley, 1957); Beardsley 1971c: 44. change of combination
- Nesopedronia acanthocanda (Beardsley, 1957); Nur, Brown & Beardsley 1987: 54. misspelling of species epithet
Families: 1 | Genera: 1
- Hodgso2020: pp.32-34 ( Adult (M) ) [higher groups of Pseudococcidae]
- Beards1960: pp.213 ( Adult (M) ) [Hawaii]
- Structure: Nur et al. (1987) reported chromosome number 2n=18
- Biology: This species was found within the same sort of aborted, rolled-over pinnule tips as were Pedronia dura and P. crypta (Beardsley, 1957a).
- General Remarks: Good description and illustration of the adult female given by Beardsley (1957a). Good description and illustration of the adult male given by Beardsley (1960).