Valid Names ResultsMixorthezia reynei (Laing) 1925 (Ortheziidae: Mixorthezia)
- Ortheziopa reynei Laing 1925: 383. Type data: SURINAME: on roots of Coffea arabica, by A. Reyne. Syntypes, female, accepted valid name Notes: There is a slide in the BMNH labeled "paratype" and one labeled "type" but since there is no mention of a holotype in the original description, they must be considered syntypic. There are also two topotypic slides in the BMNH collected in 1932 by G. Bünzli (Williams, personal communication, October 14, 1998). Illustr.
- Mixorthezia reynei (Laing); Kozár 2004: 209. change of combination
Families: 2 | Genera: 2
- Kozar2004: pp.176-177 ( Adult (F) ) [Key to the species of Mixorthezia]
- Morris1952: pp.66 ( Adult (F) ) [Species of Mixorthezia]
- General Remarks: Original brief description by Laing (1925). Redescription and illustration by Kozár (2004).
- Structure: Adult female is ovate, about one fifth longer than broad (Laing, 1925).
- Dinthe1960: distribution, host, taxonomy, 43, 44
- Hamble1947: taxonomy, 953
- Kozar2004: description, distribution, host, illustration, 209
- LePell1968: distribution, host, 322
- Morris1952: distribution, host, illustration, taxonomy, 70-72
- Strick1947a: distribution, host, 521
- Willia2017a: catalog, list of species, 244