Valid Names ResultsMaskellanna beyeriae (Green) 1915 (Diaspididae: Maskellanna)
- Mytilaspis beyeriae French 1907: 184. nomen nudum (Green1915d,51-52).
- Lepidosaphes beyeriae Sanders 1909a: 56. nomen nudum (Green1915d,51-52).
- Mytilaspis (Fernaldella) beyeriae Green 1915d: 51-52. Type data: AUSTRALIA: Victoria, Mallee, on Beyeria viscosa, by C. French. Syntypes, female, Type depository: London: The Natural History Museum, England, UK . accepted valid name Illustr.
- Maskellanna beyeriae (Green); MacGillivray 1921: 296. change of combination
Families: 1 | Genera: 1
- Beyeria viscosa | Green1915d
- General Remarks: Detailed description and illustration by Green (1915d).
- Systematics: The unusually wide interval between the median lobes and the rigid derm of the body of the insect are characters that distinguish this species from any other known members of the genus (Green, 1915d).
- Structure: Pygidium with median pair of lobes minute, narrow, rounded, entire, constricted on proximal portion, very distant; 2nd pair of lobes minute, subequal in size to median and similar in form, distant from median; plates wanting. Body of adult female strongly chitinized, no differentiation between pygidium and other parts (MacGillivray, 1921).
- Balach1954e: taxonomy, 23
- Borchs1966: distribution, host, taxonomy, 35, 378
- Ferris1936a: taxonomy, 22
- Ferris1937a: illustration, taxonomy, 17
- French1907: distribution, taxonomy, 184
- Green1915d: description, distribution, host, illustration, taxonomy, 51-52
- MacGil1921: description, distribution, host, taxonomy, 296
- Sander1909a: distribution, host, 56
- Willia2017a: catalog, list of species, 219