Valid Names ResultsIcerya oculicicatricata Gavrilov-Zimin, 2018 (Monophlebidae: Icerya)
- Icerya oculicicatricata Gavrilov-Zimin 2018: 186-187. Type data: MALAYSIA: Borneo, Sabah, Kinabalu National Park, Summit Trail, about 1700 m in altitude, 11/16/2010, by I.A. Gavriloz-Zimin. Holotype, female, by original designation Type depository: St. Petersburg: Zoological Museum, Academy of Science, Russia; accepted valid name Illustr.
- Sabah | Gavril2018
- Gavril2018: pp.179-182 ( Adult (F) ) [Species of Icerya]
- Systematics: This species differs from all other known species of Iceryini in the presence of a group of small cicatrices near each eye. It is similar to Icerya gaponiata in that both have multilocular pores with a stalked profile and asteriod multilocular pores; however, in I. oculicicatricata the asteroid pores are more numerous and not only present in marginal groups, but also in the medial zone of the ventral thorax. (Gavrilov-Zimin, 2018)
- Structure: Body broadly oval, about 6mm long. Antennae 11-segmented, voered with flagellate setae of different lengths. (Gavrilov-Zimin, 2018)
- General Remarks: Detailed description and illustration in Gavriloz-Zimin, 2018.
- Gavril2018: description, distribution, illustration, key, taxonomy, 182,186-188