Valid Names ResultsCynodontaspis edentata Takagi & Kawai 1966 (Diaspididae: Cynodontaspis)
- Cynodontaspis edentata Takagi & Kawai 1966: 107. Type data: JAPAN: Honshu, Tokyo (Ogôti, Okutama), on Abies firma. Syntypes, female, Type depository: Sapporo: Entomological Institute, Faculty of Agriculture, Hokkaido University, Japan Tokyo: Imperial Agricultural Experiment Station, Tachikawa, Japan . accepted valid name Illustr.
Families: 1 | Genera: 1
- Abies firma | TakagiKa1966
- Honshu | TakagiKa1966
- General Remarks: Best description and illustration by Takagi & Kawai (1966).
- Systematics: Cynodontaspis edentata differs from C. piceae by the pygidial processes being much less prominent (Takagi & Kawai, 1966).
- Structure: Pygidium quite broad, rugged with small marginal dentations rather irregularly variable in shape; among these dentations the marginal pore prominences are rather produced and the median lobes broad and variously dentate, with a pair of spinous processes between them (Takagi & Kawai, 1966).
- DanzigPe1998: catalog, distribution, host, taxonomy, 225
- Kawai1972: description, distribution, taxonomy, 31
- Kawai1977: distribution, 151
- Kawai1980: description, distribution, host, illustration, taxonomy, 258
- KozarWa1985: catalog, distribution, 83
- Muraka1970: distribution, host, 80
- TakagiKa1966: description, distribution, host, illustration, taxonomy, 107