Valid Names ResultsApiomorpha beyeriae (Eriococcidae: Eriococcidae_incertae_sedis)
- Brachyscelis beyeriae Tepper 1893: 271. Type data: AUSTRALIA: South Australia, Yorke Peninsula, Ardrossan, on Beyeria opaca, by Tepper. Syntypes, other, Type depository: Adelaide: South Australian Museum, South Australia, Australia; incertae sedis (discovered by Gullan1984, 126-127).
- Apiomorpha beyeriae (Tepper, 1893); Cockerell 1896b: 328. change of combination
Families: 1 | Genera: 1
- Beyeria opaca | Tepper1893
- South Australia | Tepper1893
- Systematics: "The genus Apiomorpha, (formerly Brachyscelis), is known only from Eucalyptus species (family Myrtaceae). The galls of B. beyeriae which Tepper illustrated, do not resemble those of Apiomorpha; they are probably not coccoid galls. This was recognized by Froggatt (1894a), who strongly criticized Tepper's reference to brachyscelid galls on Beyeria opaca" (Gullan, 1984).