Valid Names ResultsAclerda smithi Hodges & Howell, 2002 (Aclerdidae: Aclerda)
- Aclerda smithii Hodges & Howell 2002: 113. Type data: USA: Georgia, Tattnall county, on Sporobolus sp. Holotype, female, by original designation Type depository: Washington: United States National Entomological Collection, U.S. National Museum of Natural History, District of Columbia, USA; accepted valid name Illustr.
- Aclerda smithi Hodges & Howell, 2002; Ben Dov 2006b: 15. emendation that is justified
Families: 1 | Genera: 1
- Sporobolus | HodgesHo2002
- United States
- Georgia | HodgesHo2002
- Hodges2002: pp.117 ( Adult (F) ) [world]
- General Remarks: Description and illustration of adult female and first instar nymph by Hodges & Howell (2002). The species epithet was spelled smithii in the original description, however, according to Article 33.4 of ICZN (1999) it should be amended to smithi.