Valid Names ResultsAclerda colihuensis Granara de Willink, 2004 (Aclerdidae: Aclerda)
- Aclerda colihuensis Granara de Willink 2004: 69. Type depository: Abbotsford: Department of Entomology, Museum of Victoria, Victoria, Australia; accepted valid name Notes: The female, the first stage, and intermediate female stages of Aclerda colihuensis n. sp., are described and illustrated. A key to the neotropical species for Aclerda Signoret is given. This is the first family report from Argentina. The new species was found on Chusquea culeou Desv. Bambusaceae, from the Patagonia forest.| Illustr.
Families: 1 | Genera: 1
- Chusquea culeou | Granar2004
- Argentina | Granar2004
- Granar2004: pp.69-77 ( Adult (F) ) [Key to the neotropical species of Aclerda]
- General Remarks: Description and illustration of adult female, the first stage, and intermediate female stages by Granara de Willink (2004).
- Granar2004: description, distribution, host, illustration, taxonomy, 69-77